打印

[交流] excellent forum

excellent forum

I consider this Forum - Suggestion Feedback - is one of the best forums in SIS. Through this forum, all the members, old or new, can obtain a better understanding of the operation of SIS and can receive updated information and assistance either from the other members or from SIS.

This explains why SIS is as popular and shining as the bright stars.

外国人,弱弱的问一句,你能用明白这个站么?我猜你都看不懂我说什么.我是看不懂你说什么.党卫队的领导呢?快来翻译下

many thanks to RachCool's kindness.

I have been waiting for generous and helpful Administrators or Moderators like you to help me for a long time.

Yes I can read a bit of Chinese but my greatest problem is that I know very little about computor knowledge. Beside, as I have been living in a Western country for a long time. I cannot type Chinese words in the computor, so I have asked the Chief Administrators many times if I can reply in English. They say yes, but still I have been punished for using English.

When I read the rules of SIS, I find a rule telling us that provided we can reply more than 10 words in English, we can do it. But time to time, I am still punished when I have visited some new areas.

Now I am very happy that RachCool has promised me to help me in case I am in trouble.

Thanks a lot.

Often the words and expressions which and the sentence deducts points:
long-term usage excessively many marks (are bigger than 3 generally), for example (. . . . ), (!!!! ), (~~~~)

Where r u living now mate? I was wondering if there would be some ABC in our forum as well.ha

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-9-19 13:47